Serenity Cove Policies
Lake House, Cabins, Pontoon, Bowrider, Canoes, and Kayaks
The paying party will be responsible for any damages, breakage, lost inventory or extra cleaning charges (including kitchen dishes etc.). This applies to pontoon rentals if applicable. It also applies to the hot tub or other outside and landscape objects. If you are renting multiple units, you are responsible for returning all inventory to its proper unit upon check out and each unit must be occupied by at least one person 25 years old or over during the visit. Late check outs will be charged.
As has always been our policy, we offer smoke free units. Smoking is permitted on the porches. Please use the ash trays provided. Vehicles including watercraft must be parked in that units designated parking spots. County law requires no parking in or blocking of the driveway. No overnight visitors without prior approval and day visitors must park in designated areas, please ask for the proper parking spots.
Children 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult while on the boat dock, swimming or using the hot tub. You swim at your own risk. Do not enter any watercraft unless it is yours or you have rented it. Follow State Regulations as posted concerning hot tub use. Bon Fire pit now has new restrictions from U.S. Forestry Service. Bonfires must be approved by management due to government restrictions. You will have to purchase wood from us. No other type is allowed. Fires must be completely washed out, no simmering ashes. Never use charcoal grills under covered porches. Please do not feed nor bother the geese or ducks.
The paying party’s credit card will be charged for damages, extra cleaning etc. as described above if necessary. We will gladly do a walk through before you leave at check out. Our intent is for you and our future guest to have the most pleasant stay possible and that you will return often. Please ask if we need to clarify anything.
We regretfully must emphasize the following:
Upon your check out we ask that you place all dirty linens and towels in the bath tub. All dishes must be cleaned, dried and put away. All trash be placed in the trash can outside. Countertops be wiped down and a quick sweeping be done. Any moved furniture put back to its original place. If these items are not done, we will have to charge a minimum $50 cleaning fee per unit rented after your departure. We will do a walk through to eliminate any confusion at your convenience. Most other cabin rentals automatically charge a cleaning fee, with a little cooperation from our guests we will not have to charge a cleaning fee. All of the other above paragraphs still apply.
CHECK-IN 4:00 P.M. CHECK OUT 10:00 A.M.
QUIET TIME IS 10:00 P.M.
There is a handbook in each unit listing the rules and guidelines of our facility.
Only one cabin is designated as pet-friendly (dogs only, no other pets). Please contact us for more information about the cabin which is designated pet-friendly. There is a non-refundable fee of $75 for each dog. A refundable fee of a $100 for stays from 1-6 days and refundable fee of $200 for stays 7+ nights will be charged upon check in. A $100 deep-cleaning fee will be assessed if there are issues with the carpet or furniture. Reservations must be made at least 24 hours in advance for pets.
We require that pet owners clean up after their pets. This means both inside and outside of our rentals. Your dog is not permitted to sleep in the beds or on the bedcovers. Dogs are also not allowed to sit on fabric sofas or chairs. Pets can not be near other guests or in the common areas. Please bring a crate for your dog to stay in while you are out of the unit.
- Tenants agree that they are solely responsible for the maintenance of the above described pet, and agree to keep their pet under control at all times.
- Tenants agree to keep their pet restrained, but not tethered, when it is outside their dwelling.
- Tenants agree to adhere to local ordinances, including leash and licensing requirements.
- Tenants agree not to leave their pet unattended for unreasonable periods.
- Tenants agree to clean up after their pet and to dispose of their pet’s waste properly and quickly.
- Tenants agree not to leave food or water for their pet or any other animal outside their dwelling where it may attract other animals.
- Tenants agree to keep their pet from being unnecessarily noisy or aggressive and causing any annoyance or discomfort to others and will remedy immediately any complaints made through the Owners or Manager.
- Tenants agree to provide their pet with an identification tag that the pet will wear at all times while on the premises.
- Tenants agree to immediately pay for any damage, loss, or expense caused by their pet, and in addition, they will add $100-$200 to their security/cleaning deposit, which may be used for cleaning, repairs or delinquent rent when Tenants vacate.
- Tenants agree to pay for pest infestation services resulting from pets allowed in the property by tenant after termination of occupancy
- Tenants agree that this Agreement applies only to the specific pet described above and that no other pet may be substituted.
- Tenants agree that the Owners reserve the right to revoke permission to keep the pet should the Tenants break this agreement. Pet must be removed immediately upon request.
- Any animals on the property not registered under this Rental Agreement will be presumed to be strays and will be disposed of according to law, at the option of the Landlord.